It’s been an incredible first 90 days! We’d like to thank everyone who took a chance with us and discovered what professional, friendly service is all about. We’ve met a lot of interesting people, made many friends and learned a tremendous amount about life in our local community. Here’s some fun stats about what happened in our first 90 days!
– 60 Customers
– 24 Trailers (444 cubic yards) of Junk
– 14 Trailers of Donated Goods (259 cubic yards)
– 10 Veteran Brothers & Sisters Hired Us
– 6 Visits to Wake County Landfills
– 5 Customers Successfully Moved
– 3 Charity Partnerships Formed (Military Missions In Action, Wake ReStore and Going Full Circle)
– 2 Repeat Customers ;D
– 2 World War II Veterans Met!!!
– 1 Yard Clean-Up
Most of all, thank you to all of our customers. You helped a Veteran and his wife achieve their dreams of business ownership!!
Thank you VERY much to:
Brandon & Krystal G.
Tammy & Nick H.
Peter & Pierce J.
Phillis & Oliver L.
Valissa & David M.
Dennis & Linda M.
You guys made it all possible!! Thank you for supporting the Triangle’s ONLY Veteran-owned junk removal service!!
Nick & Stefanie